Monday, September 28, 2009

I guess this is gonna be one of the most emotional post..for the longest time...yes, I have been in a chirpy mood lately....however, received some news on sat...and that news upset me a lot...I am feeling as sad as the days when my dad just left me...which is like 4yrs ago? This sadness..is not like a typical kind of sadness I usually experience....its like....really feeling sad within....that u practically can feel the sadness within....

Anyway...the reason for being so upset...is because, someone whom i respected a lot...someone whom i look up to, for who she is...someone, whom i think is one of the kindest person i have ever met...is really sick :( I am really shock to learn about this because she is still considered young..and she look really fine when i met her 2 months back...I still remember talking to her online, 2,3 days ago, seeking advise as usual...and her reply, as usual, is ever so encouraging and normal that i didnt find anything amiss...but i guess she has already learnt about her sickness there and then...and I felt really lousy about myself...because...gosh, she is so sick, and yet, she is still spending time to advise me on stuff..like usual...encourage me, like usual... :((( N seriously speaking...i know that by being sad....it doesnt change things...it doesnt help her in any way...but...we, being humans just cant help feeling sad.... :(

Moments ago...I briefly recall that she once told me...trix, its unavoidable that we r sad over stuff...so we need to give ourselves time frame...after that certain time frame we need to pick ourselves up and continue our journey..so...i think i should heed her advise....ahhh i need to stop being sooooo emotional!

No comments: