PS: i just pop 3 drowsy pills so it makes me crazy :D)
Firstly, i was just wondering...is the 7th month applicable to only chinese ghost? or it is also applicable to vampires? Cos I recall xh mentioning about vampire and twilight on sat...so i am really wondering about this seriously, yes seriously! Cos u see, chinese celebrates chinese new yr, but we dont celebrate hari raya, but again, we are given holiday on hari raya too...so, can i say, it is only applicable to non chinese ghost who stays in a multi racial society like ours? Ok i am just crazy, please ignore me hahahaha...
N besides that, another reason for blogging is because, I am feeling unhappy, cos there is a new ah li in my kitchen! A disgustingly fat one...who pretended not to be there by not moving even though it is so fat...Its annoying, i hate ah li, why should ah li even exist in this world :( they are totally disgusting!
I had allergy again!!! 5 days ago, i had bad allergy, my body itch like mad..and I went to see 2 doctors in a day!Doc 1 says no seafood, no chicken and no duck(this is killing me cos i need at least chicken!)..but luckily i have my fishes... Doc 2 says that one of the medicine had a side effect...and it made me worried...so i asked..."so what kind of side effect?"
His reply was.." well...(serious pause)...it will increase ur appetite..."
Seriously, I wonder why do he even need to be so serious! But after I heard that...I had a very unhappy look on my face...and then...we continue our serious talk..cos my reply was "huh! then how?!" n I look freakingly worried...
N the doc has to pacify me by telling me that its ok since i am only taking for 5 days and i can even stop if the itch goes away...but seriously, deep inside i was thinking...oh man, what a good excuse to use if i eat a lot! :D I just need to inform people that it was all the side effect of the pills! wahahahaha...and even after i stop it...I can still say, even after i stop eating the pills, the side effect just refused to leave me :( sob sob sob...ok, i think the drowsy pill has really made me crazy! :D
Lastly, another reason why i wrote this post was because, today is the once in the bluest moon day that i spent my saturday, sweeping the floor in my room, washing the fan, changing bed sheet, making effort to finally go out and buy new bolster and pillow...and doing all the dishes...:D what a moment to remember! :D cos i haven been doing so many household chores within a day for the longest time :) ok, thats all... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment