Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I was telling myself, I should be blogging about my 2 bestie's wedding...but it seems that I am simply too tired to do so...which explains why I have yet to do so...many events happening on october...making november less tedious(in a positive way)...and kinda empty...in some ways...because I am simply used to being occupied? Yeah it happens...when u always go out, u whine...u find that u ought to have quiet time with yourself, when ya given tonnes of quiet times...u sigh, at the fact that no one ask u out...well...we humans are really contradicting aint we? :)

Anyway, I just move on to a new project...the previous project was cool...nice people whom I know from that project, nice learning experience...making me cant bear to leave that nice cosy place! Anyway, moving on to this new project, it is a totally new experience altogether! I have to say I really agree with this someone who once told me that adaptability forms an important part in my job..because I need to adapt to the new project as soon as I can...

Moving from a quiet 'small village'...to the CBD area...it was a little bit of a culture shock for me..haha...firstly...i haven been really working in a CBD area before, this, being my first...On monday...when i got out of the train, i see that everyone else was like rushing...i am not exaggerating if I say they are dashing! Having come from a school environment, where kids slowly stroll their way to the school...to CBD office executives' morning rush...it was really different! At first I thought perhaps I have exaggerated by saying that people walk at an extremely fast speed..and that maybe they are just faster compare to the students, but nothing like dashing...and so, giving in to the benefit of doubt, i observe again this morning...and yes, I was right! Because I even see someone running up the escalator when exiting from the control station...and if u pause at a step, u are almost equivalent to blocking people's way..so i ought to learn to walk as fast as they do! :)

Then as i enter the mall...or the food area, i realise that everywhere is selling mee siam...so i guess mee siam is probably the most in thing to sell in that area? U know, sometimes, u tend to forget about some food...and mee siam being one of them that I have forgotten, if not for Yvonne who reminded me when she ate that at Qi Ji...now, this place truly reminded me of mee siam! Interesting!

The not so fantastic part was that...mmm I am actually eating alone for the past 2 days because I dont really know the people there....a bit not used to it because I am so used to having company...but val was right...when u dine alone...u can observe people...u get all the time u want...to slowly walk..to go to places u wanna have lunch at..a different side of things :) but of cos...i would also wanna make some friends soon..to have lunch with! hehe...


I am still taking my time to adapt to this new environment where people I met are really nice :) Ok that's all for now!

No comments: