Earlier on, I mentioned that there was a someone whom I respected quite a bit...and that the someone was ill...actually, I was sad...in fact, really upset about it..its like this...when you know bad things happen to people who are nice to u, you cant seem to take it with a pinch of salt...so as much as i wanted to, i couldnt..i was quite sad over that...
Each time when I visit the temple, other than asking for good health for my family members, I also did pray for good health for this person...and then, heard bits n pieces of good news of this person but never really got to speak to her...and today, someone saw her...and she is looking good and all...and that made me overjoyed..yes I am...cos...she has been nice...and its really good to know that she is ok now :D
Ok with that...may all the people I care...be blessed with good health!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment