Last sat, went to Val's house to celebrate Chinese New year...and then Beverly said that she feels that I became slimmer...I didnt think so initially...however, I am kind convinced today after looking at the weighing machine and after realising that my pants got looser :) Actually, it might not be a good thing to lose weight suddenly...because of nothing..and I got a little worried...so I started thinking if I changed my eating habit or something which made me lose weight...After some analogy, I think it was due to my current project...
Ok, first of all, I think I haven been sleeping well lately...so maybe because of that, my body wasnt functioning that well cos I kept having diarrhea, or was it because I drank too much milo? hmm I dont know...and cos I cant eat at my desk...i kinda stop eating breakfast completely...initially I try to have a few cookies from the pantry..but I haven been doing so and have also stop drinking milo cos I was too occupied with work to even remember to drink them! In another words, i stopped having breakfast...very bad I know...so i am trying to break through from this cycle...and maybe because I didnt have proper breakie, plus my diarrhea, I didnt have appetite for lunch...ya so i guess this is the main reason for me losing some weight :P So its time to start eating breakie again....and stop leading unhealthy lifestyle...
At the same time, I was particularly occupied with work for the past 1,2 weeks...other than usual work stuff...I was preparing other documents needed for work..not for my project..but for work...and I seemed to have endless documents to finish!!! AHhhhHH....I wanted to start on reading some documents...for music and for work...but i haven got time to get to them yet....and I haven do a 2nd draft of my melody homework...so so busy..and I am feeling so drained!!! :x
No comments:
Post a Comment