Sunday, April 25, 2010

whats up!!!

Okie...time for a new blog post because people commented or rather, they complain that I haven been diligent in blogging...anyway, I have to admit that I am always lazy...hehe..sometimes there are things which I think are worth blogging and decided that i should sit down for at least 15min to note them down in this blog of mine so that many years later, I can still look at this blog and reminisce these moment...but the laziness in me never fails to choose sleeping and resting over blogging!! :P hehe

So...what have I been up to? I remember that 2,3 yrs ago while I was still happily enjoying my schooling life( errr am I really enjoying? i highly doubt so!), one of my friend told me that when we are schooling, indeed, we are constraint financially...as in, we wanna go on a fanciful tour, we wanna buy a nice bag, but we dont have the luxury to do it so often cos we are not rich...but yet, we have all the time in our life..that is, you have school holidays, u can choose to skip lectures just because u feel like doing so...At the same time, she said that though she is financially comfortable since she has a job that pays her fairly well, but...she is too tied up with work to an extend that she dont seem to find time to even spend those money! N i was like...really? Cos i never had problem spending money! oops hehe...However, I have to say that I finally understood how she feels having gone through a very hectic working life for the past few months...I seriously cant believe that i slimmed down :D which is of cos a bonus to me...Other than that...I realise that I been missing out lots of stuff....I haven gone on a shopping spree for the longest time...I haven gone to watch my favourite band...and I chose to stay at home rather than club...on a saturday night....:x sounds terrible eh...I dont qualify this as something really bad...cos I feel that whatever time I have spent on working is worth it...as in, I do get something out of it...new knowledge of course...and I enjoy working with the people I am working with...but..it suddenly dawn on me that I ought to get some balance...so it aint going to sustain for long if I have nothing apart from work!! So...its time to get back to spending more time with my keyboard...going on shopping spree...and perhaps looking for something else which I can learn to pace my life!!


Oh ya, I've also signed up for this twitter account which my sister has persuaded me to sign up...lol...here it is! Http://twitter.com/trixiemikochen :) --> so link it back to the subject(cos I think i went out of point)..here's a start...hahaha..


No comments: