Sunday, April 11, 2010

So whats your priority in life now?

Looking at the date of my previous entry, I realised that I haven blog for more than 1 month! I dont call myself a consistent blogger, as in one who will blog everyday or every other day...but as I have mentioned much earlier, you can really tell when I am busy...lol...

1. Cant be found on msn on weekday nights..(as u know I am a geek, i am always on msn..to be missing from msn does mean something!)

2. Slow at replying msn messages..

3. Seldom upload photos/status on facebook..


The reason for not coming online on weekday nights is because I been very busy at work...if you manage to catch me at 8+ or 9+ on weekdays, it means that I am most probably still in the office working! Yep, been busy with work lately...and at this rate, i think it might be better for me to start bringing my bolster to work so that i can take a short nap and then stay in the office so that i dont have to waste time on travelling haha! Ok, i admit that i am exaggerating...hehe..but frankly speaking, though busy, but mm i guess all is worth... :)

Next..why am I slow at replying msn message..or rather, why do I not even reply? Cos once again, I am too busy with work that i dont even have time to look at the msn message!!!So pardon me if i dont reply you...cos I been tied up...

N lately, I have friends asking me why am I less active in facebook now...seriously, i feel that I am still quite active...since I still update status...but to be frank, if not for my phone, i guess i wont really update status too! N i seem to have miss out so many things! In the past, I never fail to catch the latest updates...but now...wa, I am starting to miss out updates!! Cos the only time i really fb is on my way to work, during lunch or on my way back home...cos i cant be bothered with going online after a long day!

To relate back to my subject title...I guess at different stage in life, your priority is different...For people of my age..to some, relationship is of utmost importance...and unfortunately for me, I dont have anyone in mind..so I have no choice but to leave this out as an option... :P Then to others...it's their passion...be it in music, baking...or some other hobbies...and then..there's career...

I ever read this book, check it out when you can, its called 'act like a lady, think like a man'..I was browsing at kino for interesting books..and this title caught my eye...at first glance, I thought its something about work...cos as you know, girls can get really emotional at times...so I thought this book is targeted at helping girls to be less emotional at work...anyway i bought that book...and I highly recommend it...cos its really interesting!

When I start reading it, I realised that its a book that is teaching girls on how to identify if guys are serious about you..and why guys cant settle down if they didnt achieve something in their career...the reason was because for guys, their mission in life is to achieve something in their career before they think of settling down with someone because to them, they would wanna be able to provide to someone they love...and to be able to provide means they must be financially sound..and to be financially sound, they have to earn enough...before achieving something, no guys will be interested in having girlfriends as their first priority in life...and i guess this is quite true!

So back to the topic...I guess priorities in life does change! At each point of your life, you can only focus on 1 thing which is deemed as your top priority...so for me, I guess, at least for now, my focus is on my career....I remember that last year...my focus was more on music...so see! Priority does change! When I say that my focus is on something, it doesnt mean that I dont put in effort for the rest...but essentially, when you focus on something, you tend to grow more on a personal level in that particular area rather than other areas...so whats your priority in life now?

No comments: