Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's been a while since I feel so relieved when the clock strikes 12....and today is one such day...

Ok...finally after some time, I decided to blog again...why? As the title suggest, its a complain forum for me...so when I hit some obstacles...i will definitely blog so that I can feel better...:P

Anyway, thank god 11th June is overr!!!! Other than this day being my little sister's birthday, where i decided to join her and her friends at one fullerton...all else is like BAD today...I remember my friend emily saying that its gonna be a bad day when she saw her bad hair..and true enough it was like a bad day for her...and at this moment, I can totally relate to her! Let me explain..or rather, complain, why!

I think I probably have a weak stomach..but yet I love milo...and every morning, I will drink a cup of milo before I head out...but 50% of the time, I will end up having stomach upset which goes away shortly...today, my day STARTED with the same ache..but it didnt go away and lasted till after lunch...damn...even going to the toilet doesnt solve the problem! So for that, I am feeling very grumpy already...

Then...ok, cos perhaps my laptop is old(coming 4 yrs this june) already, it cant seem to take it cos I keep changing my proxy..not that I want to, but I been running around different sites, each site configured with different proxy, so I dont really have a choice do I? N this morning, it just couldnt work despite me using all my usual 'trick' trying to coax my attitude laptop...and it was only willing to work after troubleshooting for like 1hr and 15 mins tell me, will you be agitated, considering that you are waiting for an email reply...

N...the afternoon went slightly better with me trying that very nice western food that a colleague has introduced to me...so I thought...ok thats end of story..its friday and things will be fine...but it didnt...a string of events happened subsequently...adding on to the list of why-all-these-have-to-happen...

I decided to go to fullerton to find my sis who is celebrating her birthday there..and though she asked me to reach at 630, she only came at 7pm and I was sitting on some random stool like some random backpacker with my random bag and laptop bag...

Then we went for a buffet which wasnt fantastic....anyway, i didnt think this buffet, being not too fantastic is adding itself to the list since the food still taste ok...so i dismiss the thought of having a bad day completely...

N guess what?!

It didnt!!!

I was a little upset by a few other small hiccups which I dont wish to mention here...

N thereafter, when i got up the train..at a stop where you can get a seat 99% of the time, this girl pushed me away from my seat with her bump..so i was like 'sharing' a seat with her, but sorry, in a foul mood so, no way am I going to give in to her...and her friend..in a mockery tone said...hahaha 3 people share 2 seat, and i seriously feel like scolding him but i ignored...cos I dont wish to get my face into stomp :P

When u see that ok, you are back at your house...and things is gonna be fine, but damn it! there is a stubborn lizard who refused to go into hiding...and i struggled along with it for another 15min...so i am in a bad bad mood...

It's been a while since I feel so relieved when the clock strikes 12....and today is one such day...

No comments: