Ok...there have been too much different emotions flowing for the past 2 weeks....in fact, for the past 1 month..taking me through most of the emotions I can actually think of...happy, smiley, sad, angry, nervous, worried, relieved....well perhaps this is something that people experienced almost everyday...hahaha...so what's yours today? :-)
Ok...for me, actually I am feeling a bit nervous..just finish watching the match between England and Slovenia...not an ardent fan of football..but since my sis decided to subscribe for it, I decided to just watch it...
Besides being nervous, I was also a little happy today :-) in short, I think I am blessed to a certain extend...and give me more luck...and push me through the gate of success please!!! :-) Ding Ding Ding!!! Hope what I have been hoping for for nearly 2 years will finally work out....
May the nice nice emotion continue to flooooowwwwww in me lalalala :)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment