Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's been a while!!

Yes...its been a while since I last blogged...and its been a long while since I actually bother to take out my laptop to write something...and tonight is that special night that made me do this....

So many things happened the past few months...ups and down....one of the most memorable one being....my favourite boss, who has been there since the day I join this company left...frankly speaking, never have I thought that I would like a boss this much...but yes...she is just quite different from the rest because of the things she did...making me believe that I must have done lots of good deeds my past life to deserve such a great manager like her...having said that...though I think its for her good....I cant help feeling sad...but in any case...i do think that god is kind to give me such a manager... :) and hopefully...my 'fate' with this manager doesnt just end from the day she leaves the company....

Besides that....I have been too focused in work....to actually neglect many other things in life which I ought to cherish...I long forgotten what it means by enjoying life...and I didnt even realise how much I have missed until 2,3 weeks ago when someone knock sense into me...and though I am still doing 'overtime' in my dreams which is bad...but the good thing is....I have decided that I ought to try shifting to achieve some work life balance...and I think I am slowly getting back some balance :)

N today is the rare night that made me miss a someone....badly...and I think this is a good sign cos its been a long long while since I last thought of something else other than work...:)

No comments: