Sunday, July 04, 2010

You just dont like to explain even though people misunderstood you

One day, I happened to chance upon this phrase, something like what I have written in my title for my horoscope...it seemed to suggest that there is a thing in us leo, whereby we do not try to explain even though people misunderstood our intent....frankly speaking, apart from job related stuff, where i always try to seek a balance...and seek to clarify when in doubt(cos i dont wish to deliver wrong stuff), personally, this is really something that describes me....

I do explain, i do express my feelings..but only to those whom I am comfortable with...and when people misunderstand me, especially people whom i am not very close to, I wont try to explain, cos, its like, you cant really please everyone can you? N sometimes, when you try to explain to people whose opinion is important to u, the more you explain, the more unconvincing it may appear to others(especially when the person doesnt trust you completely)...and the more you explain, the more disappointing it gets...because u always felt that this person is so close to your heart..this person knows you so well...and why in the world did this person think of doubting you...I am definitely not referring to relationship matters here...it could be anyone who is close to you, your family members, your best friend...and anyone whom u think are important to you...so thats why, i felt that this phrase suits me so well!!! :P cos i dont bother explaining myself to people whom i am not close to....and...sometimes, to people I am close to, I dont try to explain cos I guess I dont wanna make things look worse..i just wanna be a quiet contributor...cos i always feel that the truth will come to light one day...yar...so there are so many reasons why I dont bother explaining when it comes to personal stuff...ok..not sure if this post sounds ambiguous haha..anyway, time for bed my dear e diary haha :P

No comments: