Tuesday, May 03, 2011

I'm back!

Its been quite a long while since I last blogged...so today, its time to blog again...

So why am I blogging at this time when tomorrow is wednesday? Cos...I decided to take some time off work... :) So I have all the time to blog now...except for the fact that I am quite tired now..and a little sick...boo...I hate flu...

Anyway, the reason for blogging is because I met my nicest boss today...for some reasons...meeting her or even messaging her makes me happy :) I see her as a role model in terms of work...and in terms of views about life...and I am thankful to have met her...she who gives me guidance, she who reminds me of things...she who will be frank enough to tell me things I didnt wanna hear...:)

I went on telling her summarising what happened lately...and my perspective on things...like...for example, because I didnt encounter the nicest boss in my 1st co, that triggers me to join my current company...though it was pretty much a roller coaster life in this company...but I cant deny the fact that it has given me all the freedom to do a lot of different things...training me to be adaptable, dynamic...allowing me to do different jobs(7 different scopes in nearly 3yrs)...giving me opportunity to be exposed to someone high up there which I never thought I had to handle...and if there are cases where there is a lack of guidance, they just made me stronger...as I learn to swim on my own...and all these are definitely a value add to me...and once again..as kind as she is..she shared her own stories and went on telling me to remember that when things aint looking up for u...there is always 2 sides to it...and there will always be a blessing in disguise...and I think its true...

I love all the experience she shared about herself...:) they set me thinking on things...

No comments: