Time flies...its been 2 years, 10months, 20 days in IBM...and today is my last day....sob sob...and the very last time using this IBM laptop of mine which I been using for so long...
Come to think of it, it aint an easy decision to leave. There were ups and down...but overall, I still love IBM :) For I am thankful for the opportunities given to me, considering the many positions I held within this time frame, its definitely amazing...the nice manager who was assigned to me....the lessons taught to me through the easy or hard way, the freedom given to me(even the ability to decide on things), the dnyamic environment which is ever so exciting...and far too exciting sometimes haha...the experience across the globe even though i was never outstationed...but i still get to meet lots of people across the globe..the great friendship..the opportunity to meet tonnes of people from all over the world...across different industry, engineering, IT, shipping, education, oil, healthcare...all these opportunities are definitely an eye opener to me! N i am really thankful for this opporunity...
From tomorrow onwards, it marks a brand new episode of my life...while I close this chapter, I think there are many valuable experience, people and things deeply etched in my heart..and i hope I wont forget them! N there are people I hope I will still remember for the rest of my life..thanks for touching me...guiding me, teaching me, helping me.reaching out to me, ur friendship to me....I appreciate it very much! Thanks for the love...
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment