Anyway, the previous year has been a very exciting year for me...a bit too exciting...i remember that i set a goal for myself...as always, I have a yearly goal for myself....2 years ago, it was to pick up melody composing..and I was quite satisfied with what I have achieved that year....last year, it was to have some career advancement...
In terms of career, I wouldnt say that there isnt any advancement. In fact, I think there was a considerable amount of advancement...lots of exposure...and though there were quite a few barriers to overcome, but still, it was quite fulfilling...though tough too...however, at the same time, while I busily put all concentration in work, I forgot about other important things in life.I forgot how to enjoy the simple pleasure in life....i spent so much time at work that even when i am with my friends, my mind was all about solving a problem at work...yes...i realise it was too much...
So with that, this year, the goal is to have a balance in life...at the same time when i try to pursue some career advancement, i guess i need to also ensure that i have the enjoyment part taken care of. For the coming year, I hope I can be more thrifty(ya i realise that i spent too much :x) , I need to learn how to enjoy life like last time...I need to have some career advancement...I need to upgrade myself( a specialist diploma will be good)...and I need to look prettier and that can b achieve with wearing braces...also...I need to be healthy! This means some exercise...and hopefully all the pains can be gone...
For the coming year, pls give me a smoother year.....and a more balanced one :D n more love..hahahaa....sincere love pls! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment