Lately, for some reason, I feel a shift in paradigm...;) which I really feel was a good thing...I remember that someone whom I really respect once told me that I have to learn the art of detach...n that the person who tries to make things difficult for people is not really trying to be difficult to me but to whoever who is holding that position. On another occasion, another wise man told me that I must learn the art of detach and thereafter, I will be able to handle every episodes in life in a wise manner...
After hearing these words, I thought I know what they meant...however, I realised that I didn't really understand them until recently! N I realised that this is applicable to all parts of ur life!
The essence of this message is layman term is to turn deafening ears to the negative vibes and not let them get into you. Cos once they get into u, it bring u round the circle where it's hard to get out of it...
To me,I feel that it also means that we have to love ourselves more,have more faith in ourselves such that we don't get easily upset when someone does or say unpleasant things. Not because we are full of ourselves but rather because we know we have done our best.
When this 'wall' is built, I realised that it's hard for the negative vibe to get to u...and as a result, u always see things from a positive angle... Even if it's not the way u want it to be, u can still see it from a positive perspective...I.e. things happened for a reason n they made us grow n be a stronger or a better person...n that u look forward to overcome all the challenges that's ahead cos they mould u to a better n stronger person in time to come ;)
May this positivity stay with me forever lol
No comments:
Post a Comment