To be honest, I'm surprised that my blog is still up! I thought it will be pull down since I haven been blogging for the longest time!! N here I come to write something again :)
Ahhh...time flies and its 2015 already!! And this blog has also been around for some time already! I realised that the beauty of having a blog is that it allows U to look back and see how u used to think and to remind yourself of some key events that happened to your life..that was worth a mention at that point in time..n for the same purpose, I'm blogging again to note down some of the key things which I wanna note down!
2014 has been pretty fulfilling for me! I took up the melody composing course for the second time after Eric suggested that I should take it again and frankly, there's no regret on my side. In fact, I think I made the right choice in taking it again as I was really busy when I was taking it previously and to be honest, I wasn't in the mood to give my best as I was too caught up with work. This time round, I felt that I put in more effort and I think I did better :)
I still remember that when I first join the class in the previous batch, I was overwhelmed as everyone seemed so good..and I started to feel really stress about the class..however, after a while, I managed to get over it and convinced myself that it's probably a good thing cos it would mean that I will learn the most since I am quite a noob compared to them...at the same time, I set a lot of restrictions for myself when I compose my melody..making it narrower than it already was..and at some point, I was lost in the comments such that I totally ditched my writing style and write based on how I think people want me to write..and yes, that was a bad choice.
Towards the end of the first batch of the class, I start to realise that there's probably nothing to feel inferior about and that I shouldn't be setting any restrictions. In fact, I should try to write whatever I want...and i should allow all inspirations to flow freely and I'm glad to say that I followed this mentality when I was taking the lesson for the second time.
During the second time, I no longer set any restriction. Neither did I compare myself with anyone. I was just focusing on myself on how I could do better in any way. I also tried to take Eric'a suggestion of listening to more songs as I used to listen to mainly chinese pop. That was the time when I started listening to songs on spotify. To be honest (at least to me) I think it did help to listen to english songs. I also tried listening to kpop and thai song as I wanted to widen my music horizon..
With all these background work done, I think I did better as compared to my first try :) I had many first time haha.
1) wrote different genre of songs. They may not be perfect but I love all the songs (especially the silly ones) I wrote :)There were dance song, Ah Lian song and indie songs apart from my infamous corporate sounding songs! N I seek inspiration from almost everywhere..from variety shows,dramas to day to day encounter with people at work or during my personal time..n I actually achieved some milestones that I set for myself
1) i always wanted to write those Taiwanese idol drama song..either it's about heart break or about someone liking another someone..n yes, I think I managed to write both! Haha
2) I always wanted to write dance song n yes I did it too :)
3) jingle..i was actually upset with myself for writing a v lousy jingle that doesn't sound like jingle in the previous class and I told myself that I need to write a gd jingle this time round! It's not perfect but I like what I came up with!
4) i was told that one of my song sounded indie n I'm happy cos I assumed it is diff from what I usually write hehe
5) i secretly hope that Jim will say that the lyrics is well written for some my song n in a way, I think he did :)
6) above all, to write freely and not be bounded by my own rules and I think I did!
With these, I'm glad to say that I made the right choice to join again!
Apart from this, I also took up drum lesson in the hope of doing better arrangement..I have never imagine myself playing drums as I find it too manly..but I have to say that I love drum cos it's therapeutic! N I'm very fortunate to have a v gd drum teacher who motivated me and even give me advise on arrangement :) so although I only plan to take drum lesson for 3 mths..I have been taking it for 1 yr plus now :)
In the coming year, i hope to improve on my melody composing and arrangement skills! N I look forward to explore the different possibility for music 😃
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
52272 70973 83522 31858
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
53426 64815 93325 74047
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 70082 64747 27912 24288
56396 32497 68958 59089
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
78082 82887 96946 32627
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 58461 27307 93722 11331
66297 65131 22233 81625
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
66325 86882 11185 65810
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 87766 35827 15916 68240
45768 24804 22406 31475
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
60274 67813 65784 69819
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 91464 59924 90053 35327
18062 32588 94255 62212
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
83371 45709 44047 88598
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 18324 59449 71426 49017
44879 93934 12145 26261
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
81679 52950 96809 81075
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 97874 12176 55638 12593
96745 43189 90611 25620
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
21875 34393 45854 77379
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 33298 62535 36745 58018
44091 70264 68626 83438
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
77916 34965 78590 86304
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 27865 48152 32818 65496
33331 62528 26955 71459
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
56537 70531 51413 72131
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 32614 51915 50396 62683
29947 72057 57119 97282
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
83849 91730 37810 92157
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 91969 50960 43330 69994
23707 62391 32756 99004
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
84258 12210 74022 50497
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 33422 45947 18323 19078
79275 32301 92086 13958
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
64218 39648 24551 34356
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 42595 54709 66338 28745
45904 12399 70561 12303
http://bitly.com/1ntFjX
32648 88496 51373 93601
[url=http://bitly.com/1ntFjX]Вратарь Галактики смотреть онлайн[/url] 25593 20112 28207 81862
RIDE BITCOIN WAVE AND EARN $ 13,000 PER DAY
Do I need experience to make money?
Not! You do not need knowledge or experience. Once you join the beta testing team, you can relax - MD will take care of your wealth.
Big! How do I get the program?
Everything is very simple. Fill out the registration form on this page, while we still have free spaces, a personal account will be created for you and you can start making money right away.
Start earning - http://reyna.userbet.xyz
https://jasperizmv48148.blogsumer.com/3067920/
продвижение в топ с Interpult
@kkk
Post a Comment