I guess when u start to feel disappointed with someone, little things that he/she do, though its supposed to be something trivial, u will still feel quite agitated...and somehow, ur tolerance level toward him/her will be so low that u will then find fault with every little thing that he/she does...n that is what I am feeling towards someone now...I think only Qz knows who I am referring to haha..
Anyway, I think DB progress was still ok cos I wasnt expecting a lot...but then I am terribly worried abt my maths whom I have been neglecting for quite some time...sorry cpe301..hahaha...pls be tolerant over me ok...I am coming to u soon...but I need to handle my database and hrm first...u will be next=)
Ok...in case u r wondering...yes, I have gone bonkers...hahaha...thats all folks...good nite...Muaks..hee
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment