Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dear god...stop playing a trick on me...

I finally managed to come in and blog...cos I think maybe it was lagging...

Anyway, its 4.08am...my god..so late...my bio clock is in a huge mess lately...really, cos I have been sleeping at different time and hour every day...Anyway, with regards to this entry's title...really, I feel that god is really playing a huge trick on me...


For some reasons, when I finally got convinced that I should cut all contacts from him..cos I simply felt disappointed and betrayed, hmm suddenly, he appears in front of me...and I need to act like a fake ass and pretended that nothing happen..cos I didnt wan him to know that I was so affected, else maybe he might be full of himself...and I am not in to boost his morale...I wouldnt say that its his fault, cos from the beginning, I didnt confess my true feelngs...but again, its not about him cheating my feelings..but more of my friendship...and concidentally, the gal's sis was someone who used to be one of the bees around my ex bf when he was single..and her sis fren was one of which whom I did something really terrible to before..I can only say that this world is really small!
Maybe I did something wrong to that family during my past life or something...


Ok, back to my title...ok, while I was happily drinking my beer and relaxing, a girl came and ask if I know her cousin..who happen to be someone I got to know through him...why did this happen..on this hand I am trying to forget, but why did the reminders keep coming in? God..what are you doing to me...I almost cry again today..but i chose to suppress it...Anyway, pls dont let me see him again...

1 comment:

sin83 said...

Eh.. tell me the story more next time.. haha sounds interesting. And cheer up k. Go clubbing when i am out.