I managed to justify my thoughts...and proofed that what I thought was right...well, maybe this is what we know as the women's instinct..Luckily for me, I discover this 'fact' earlier than it was told to me...so I was able to take it better..
My dear friend was asking if I was really alright...I said yes, but somehow, I broke down the very next minute...haha...erm...well I dont really know how I should react now...I hope I dont break down again when I am working later..cos at least when I am in the office, I dont have to face any customer..but if I am working outside, I would need to do so!!Anyway, I think I gave those guys in the office a shock..they must be wondering what actually happened..haha...ok, I am a crybaby...
Anyway, I hate u...yes I hate myself for trusting u..for liking you
Friday, May 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment