Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Back to the nerdy life

Ok...today I got the chance to learn more abt the project...and finally I am starting to feel that its gonna be interesting hahahaha...but I can forsee that the price of it would be ot-ing and loads of reading up..yes, I need all the knowledge to contribute...so here I am..back to my nerdy life...despite the fact that I am out of school now!! But I will take this chance to learn as much as possible I hope..

From today onwards, it will be wireless, wireless and WIRELESS!!!

Aside to Mingli: Sorry...I just saw ur comments hahahaha...haven been checking mails...and didnt take note of the comments added =P Did u see my blessing corner?Someone says u are cute hahahahaha...and mmm, pls ask the photos from me next time lol...got them from Y pink...and thanks for being there, u are such a dearie...and I am slowly starting to believe...and as for attachment, busy but i tink it will be challenging

No comments: