I am so so so so so so so so tired...yawnz...been waking up at 7 to go for work...this is so tiring...2nd day of attachment and I cant tahan already!!!
30 x 50 = 150
150-2 = 148
I am fainting!!!Still got 148 days to 9 december!!! Cant wait till then...ahh!!!I am losing freedom ! Anyway, felt like a criminal yesterday..cant say it here...cos everything is just confidential!!!So i must keep my mouth shut...It doesnt seem to be a relaxing attachment session..arghhh....so many things to learn..and hopefully my dear sup will be kind enough not to give me too much work...need to do a presentation for next week , where i need to report my work status ans etcs...n today is only like my second day to work...
Let me tell u how stressed up my day was yesterday...first thing in the morning..once I stepped in, I gotta surrender my handphone...and then...someone says that I need to attend a meeting. The meeting lasted for 2 hours!!! (-_-)''' and there were shoutings going on...and I was kind of shocked to see this on my first day of attachment...
Next up was then security breifing and photo taking session that made me feel so restricted...no joke man...and my sup passsed me a super thick book on wireless LAN and tell me I need to master it in 3 days *faint* and he ask me to be in for a lot of work...isnt that scary...
Following that, today was better la..had training on some new programming language the wholeday...and it made me damn sleepy...how I wish that the attachment is only for a week sobz..
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment