Hmm...working can be so tired. Almost fall asleep yesterday when I was working at fisherman. Sometimes I feel quite fortunate to meet some people I meet in life, cos you can truly feel their sincerity towards you..Mood hasnt been too good so far..haha.Its been 3 weeks since I last worked at fisherman, and many were asking me where did I go? The feeling of being there is good, cos I really love the sea..Looking at the sea helps me calm my nerves..=) So it made me feel better..
Attachment was not too bad either, just that I am still not given the correct stuff that I am supposed to do, but I gues all will be sort out soon, since last week is only my first week. Met a bunch of new people from SMU. They are really one bunch of fun loving people whom I guess I will miss once they leave, cos they will be leaving in 3 weeks time =( Hoping to take this chance to pick up wireless stuff, and be the networking queen hahaha!!!
Terribly deprived of sleep, that's why I chose sleeping over blogging =P Anyway, I have just executed one of the plans that I had in mind..not revealing it, until all is finalized hahaha...anyway...time to pack up...aiming to sleep and rest at home tomorrow...Hopefully that can be done...
Saturday, July 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment