Met up with Mingli and Waipeng at marina square for dinner today...we chatted over 2 hours lidat at dinner...and I realised that so many things happening around people around me...and to myself too...anyway, was telling Mingli some stuff till I almost broke into tears, cos I feel so scared..I guess u know why......anyway Mingli, thanks for listening...I appreciate it...and u made me realised something...I guess u were right about the believing in myself thingie...I think I really lost myself somehow..thats why I was quite affected by people around me and their comments as well...like what Mingli says, maybe we should not be affected too much...n I think the self fulfilling prophecy that has always been told to me now comes in hand...cos its like...actually u may not be lidat, but if u keep thinking so, then u will be....I realised how determined I was to prove people wrong by studying real hard to show my potential when no one believes that I am actually capable be it in secondary school or poly...but now in uni, I myself is putting myself down by saying that I cant...whats happening to me, I really wonder...where's all my determination and drive...I am kinda emotionally unstable too, at least that is what I feel...I think I need to calm down...and slowly find back the drive I have lost...
Here's a few photos taken today...anyway...if u know of any nice ways to relax, tell me..I need to do so very badly lol...too tense...and may attachment be smooth...god pls be with me..thanks....
Me and Waipeng...

Me(with my fat arms) and Mingli...
2 comments:
dear trixie,
first of all,
your arms are not fat.. how can they be fat leh??
secondly, ur attachment sounds damn fun :P
thirdly, yes you're right, believe in yourself, if not there's always me to listen to you :)
lastly... wah why never send me the photos??!?!?!
your dropout friend,
mingli
btw, forgot to say
i must admit klose does look good in that picture :D
mingli
Post a Comment