
Last nite match was definitely a convincing defeat hahahaha...and I realised that Klose looks really good and plays well too...such a rare species hahaha
Anyway...lately has been feeling very strange....like a lost in direction..not sure why...maybe I have been thinking too much like what others said...and I shall aim to not think too much and enjoy my life....trying hard to do that...Anyway, I feel that sometimes its a wonder...on this hand, u feel that yes, u ought to be happy and dont be affected by lots of things, but on the other hand, its not an easy job... but of course I believe it really takes time..and this terrible thing come into me yesterday and I was shocked that it came into my mind...was thinking, mmm if I went crazy like her, then does that mean that I dont have to do things that I dont like? Such as going for attachment? I dont have too much control as to what that can or cannot come across my mind..but anyway I think this is a damn negative thought...someone, pls slap me
Met Valerie, Cindy and Jo yesterday...Supposed to go take a look at mango sale, but compass point doesnt have one....anyway, we went town to shop around, and following that, we went to this place called live *** to watch the soccer match...The setting of that place is nice..but I feel that the singer wise is not really that fantastic...Half the time they were singing Thai song (-_-)"' Has this feeling that I was in Thailand for a few hours last night...I was firm to tell them that I cant drink though we were playing some drinking games...but then again...if I dont play, I seem terribly anti social..so I played...and I drank.. I think I truly lack determination...I said I shall quit drinking. two days ago, but the next thing I did was that I actually drank again...but I only drank a little...cos Val knows that I dont wish to drink, so she was nice enou
gh to actually give me like green tea and pretend as though it is chivas wif green tea..haha!So I think I only drank one diluted glass...=) Headed back home half way through the match as Val was leaving and I felt strange to hang around hahahhaa...one scary thing to note..I unknowingly cut my thumb and realised that it was bleeding at my door step...Have some plans ahead...I shall...refrain from drinking...and lead a healthier lifestyle...please ask me to go running or sports(provided that I am interested) so that I can be a healthier person! =) Ending wif a photo with Val..Ok thats all folks!
One of the few pictures we have taken lol
No comments:
Post a Comment