Monday, July 17, 2006

Tired

Ya, feeling very tired and deprived of sleep and rest..so forgo the kopi session with Weesin and CH...Was thinking of looking through the cd rom for research purpose..but again, I am not too happy with my sup...someone who is a spider, gan jiong spider...praying hard that he dont give me problem...but I think Jerry was right, work is just a small part of life...what matter most is about our life, shall think along that line...and make myself less stress...cos I have been having negative thoughts lately, which is not very healthy...

In order to make myself feel better, decided to go do some workout...starting from tomorrow...going gym...and I am planning to take some yoga course if possible..yes, I extremely need to relax...going offline to watch tv and sleeping soon...

May the stress b gone...yes, tomorrow will be a better day...dear god, pls bless me...

2 comments:

huckerby said...

hey guess who? ;) haha... anyway i think you're giving yourself too much stress leh. relax k? most of the people are very nice i think? (most lah... not all haha :X) so just enjoy the good stuff and don't think too much about the bad. anyway, we're in this together!

Anonymous said...

i dont like kan chiong spiders. one way to prevent them from making u kan chiong is to be damn calm.

ml