Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sleepy Head

Yes, ever since I stepped into that company, I have since then transformed into a sleepy head..and its a wonder that I am still awake now lol...Was on the phone with val for quite long...as usual..our long conversation which will last at least for an hour...talking to her and some other gf of mine always made me feel so good. Sometimes when friends drop me a msg or a call, I can seriously feel their efforts to maintain the friendship, just like how I treasure those friendship that is important to me...Well, u need two hands to clap..even for relationship..

We were talking about love related stuff...yes, AGAIN lol..was telling her that I dont think I am in the right state to get into a relationship at least for now..and clearly, there isnt any right one for me at the moment..and again, we talk about how my eyes always fail on me..where I always mistake the bad as the good hahahaha...typical trixie trademark hahahaha...but well...there's a lot in life that we need to learn...hahahah...and for me, I think I have poor judgement..so dear god, bestow me some power of judgement pls!!! Hehehehe...she was saying that I should not go and seek for love..Rather, I should let it come to me, cos I always like the wrong person..but judging from previous eg..only the famous person...Mr X was someone that I 'seek' for in the past, the others were all those who happened to be friendly when I felt a little bit for them...so...what is right???hahaha...Anyway...I have no time for it, at least at the moment...cos I have so much to catch up...

With regards to work, I guess there are some kind souls around there..and I am thankful for that =)..Also went gym today...hahaha cos its been ages since I last did some exercise hahahahaha..tired...worn out...yawnz..lol, time to sleep!

No comments: