Thursday, October 19, 2006

...

Ok, for some reasons, back for a week at work makes me feeling like puking...Work definitely sucks here..hahahaha...I hate the feeling of being confined, being restricted in actions...and some of the inhuman human beings I met...all equipped with different sets of skills...from Taiji, to scolding people and etcs...I think they should earn some form of recognition for being such rare inhuman humans...Ok yes, I am irritated by these irritating pest, but what to do? Thanks to korean drama, they made me happy and keep me entertained, making things easier for me...a truth to my obsession towards drama serial...

The worst feeling on earth is helplessness...really...and perhaps loneliness? Because u are helpless so u feel lonely? Ok, I dont know what I am saying...having venge my frustrations, I am much happier now hahahahah

Gonna watch movie with stella...for some reasons the haze is making me hot and I am having breathing difficulty...sighz...rain..please come soon...

No comments: