Hahaha...if you realised, its been quite long since I last posted an entry...this is bedcause I have been too busy...in fact, very busy...been sleeping as late as 4am...cos I have been into watching drama serials lately...to be exact, I seemed to be a bit obsessed with it haha...
The current drama serial that I am watching is this princess hour which is showing on channel u currently. In short, its a very nice show and I like it a lot hehehe...at first I thought Yul, the first crown prince was cute. But I changed my mind..hahaha..cos Shin seems much better..because of his coolness I supposed... Besides the usual love story and the typical korean storyline, where they have contractual marriage, thereafter fall in love with each other, what I like about the show is the scene set up. I personally think it is very victorian style, especially for the princess's dressing and the prince and princess room set up...
A few more nice pictures from the show
Firstly, Alfred bear..that is constantly used to show some scenes in the show
The royal family. Top left, princess, queen, king and crown prince. Sitting in the middle is the cute great queen
The princess's cute humble family. His dad reminds me of my dad..
Last picture, the princess and the comic version..both are equally nice I think hehe
Anyway, I feel a sense of happiness, I dont know why hahahaha...currently at episode 19. One meaningful line that I remembered was what the queen told Yul...something which I think we should know. Although a lot of things are achievable in life if you are determined, but there is something that you cannot forced upon, and that is fate. This was the hint given to Yul because she knows Yul likes the princess who is already married to the prince.
Anyway, shall stop before you get bored. Next show for me is yet another korean drama! Love at Havard..something like that hahahaha...
PS: Today is Stella's birthday..happy birthday girl, if you managed to see this
No comments:
Post a Comment