Saturday, March 03, 2007

Busy busy

Ok, before I blog about my day, just a gentle reminder...pls DO NOT visit the laundry shop at khatib mrt!!! Especially if u intend to bring your expensive winter coat for laundry service, that place is definitely a big no!!!

My sis lend me her nice white coat for my taiwan trip earlier on...cos she keep nagging to me about washing, so I brought her coat to this only laundry shop that I know...

I have to say that the experience from the start wasnt a pleasant one...and I mean it!!!

Brought the jacket...and i thought it says for coat, its 5 bucks...but somehow, the person insist that its a winter coat...so she is charging me 15 dollars for that...pls the gst, it was 15.75...and I was kind of shock...cos u are asking me to pay a freaking 15 bucks to wash a piece of top!!! Being someone who has never brought a winter coat for dry cleaning service, I thought it was a reasonable price...Anyway, when I paid, i asked her when could I collect the coat...and she say one weeks time...n i was....STUNNED...one week just to watch a coat, that is way too long!!!

Six days later...

I went back to check if its ready for collection...to my astonishment...she said this to me....

She looked through her book to check for my coat record...then say,
" O, actually it is supposed to be back tomorrow right, but cos we got a lot of bad log, so i tink u gotta wait longer lor..."

N i was like, huh???

N her reply was : " why leh, u need it urgently meh"

For goodness sake, does she even know what the word service means??? Especially in sales line, date is really important!!! Anyway...I replied: " then wen can i collect"

n she said two days later from that date of collection...

before I know...it was chinese new yr...and they were closed all the way till 25th february...and I went to collect it two days later...

I thought I could put a full stop after collecting...but

yes, another BUT!!!

When i was in the toilet, my sis started to shout at me...and ask me what happened to her coat...when i saw her coat...I feel like fainting on the floor!!! Cos...the sleeve became v dirty, the material seemed to b a bit spoiled and then...the best part is...the color of the coat has changed to another color!!!What the hell!!!

N my sis is flying today morning arghhh....n she bought that top for freaking 180 dollars!!!

So my plan is to go n shout at that woman tomorrow...and demand an explaination plus compensation...please wish me good luck...

because of this, i need to send my sis the coat...damn it...another incurred cost =(

Ps: dear god...please give me better luck!!! My luck hasnt been too good lately...thanks...

No comments: