Finally finally!!! There is some little progress for my FYP hahaha...thanks to Ah Huey for his help...=) I am finally able to showcase a little bit of my result :D and this made me less stress..the next thing now is to make more things work hahahaha...
School has been ok so far...except for the fact that I am always falling asleep during lecture for this sem...I dont know why...just a lack of interest? Or was it because of the Indian tone, that made me...very sleepy...but I have to say that among 3 lecturers...one of my indian lecturer gives the best lecture this sem...the other indian lecturer is not bad...just that his tone makes me sleepy...super sleepy..hahaha..maybe i should record his voice and listen to it before sleeping...then I can sleep better hahaha...n btw, I am seldom late for lecture this sem haha...isnt it amazing hahaha..but have to thank Lester for the free rides these few days...:D
N by the way, are u all able to hear the mp3 that I have uploaded? I cant seem to hear it..pls feedback to me, thanks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment