Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sighz...these days my health sucks...I wonder why...and there is always something to disturb my sleep :( When I sleep late, the stupid construction will start hacking early in the morning...and last night, I sleep slightly earlier, in the hope of waking up early to do fyp...but in the middle of the night, at 5+ am, I suddenly have a terrible stomachache..but not those need toilet kind of stomachache...but when I went to the toilet, hoping to have some "output" to cure the stomachache, my stomachache is not painful anymore...and when i go back to lie on the bed, my stomach is very painful again...and this went on for like 1 hour...:( before i finally start going to toilet...i thought it was ok already...but then, the stomachache stil doesnt go away...despite going to toilet for a few times...sighz...I am having diarrhea :(

Actually I realised that ever since I start to work on my fyp, there is lots of hiccups...either on my health, where I suddenly fall sick, or some other unforseen issues...:( What's happening sighz..

No comments: