Hoho..Happy birthday to me =) Anyway, I dont have any intention to have a birthday party this year...in fact, hmm my ideal birthday celebration is to have a nice meal, which is not necessarily expensive with a few good friends..and thats about it hehe...however, this year, it seems to me that I am having much more than what I have expected, which is good of course hehehe...
Firstly, I have my first birthday surprise by Ms Yvonne Tan, which makes me happy...and then, my uni friends were nice enough to also buy a cake to celebrate birthday for we, the august baby hehehe...and other than that, most importantly, birthday wishes means a lot to me! N this year, I have quite a number of birthday wishes from different people hehehe..and it makes me happy lol...
Received 3 birthday presents so far, one from Ida and one from Meiying and not forgetting the mango yellow top Huijun bought for me as an advance birthday present keke...Ida bought me a guess voucher while Meiying bought me a pen from this brand called Campo Marzio, which looks expensive...shall upload the photos soon hehehe...Adding on to that, I did a gave myself a small 'birthday present' by making a slight progress for my fyp..yes my servlet is up =) hahaha...and this progress means hell lot to me =) So, with that, hahaa...I am happy...hoping to make more progress though hehehe...
Going to Changi Safra resort for a family gathering later this evening..hope that it will be a fun day...hehe..shall upload photos for viewing =)
Happy birthday to me...=)
生日快乐。。。我对自己说... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment