Actually this yr is a very nice and funny year for me...as in during my birthday...in the past, birthday was normal...as in, people wish me happy birthday like what they did in the past, but they do it during my birthday...seldom do people wish me in advance..This year, once august is here, I received this birthday card from a korean salon wishing me happy birthday although I have never patronise their salon before...hahaha...i remember that I was there, wanting to perm my hair, but due to the mismatch in price, I left...although the hairstylist was cute!hahaha..so i am surprise to receive that from them...wanted to take a photo of this card, which also include a 30 percent off, but i misplace it :(
Anyway, beside the birthday card from this korean hair salon, I also got a msg from Singtel wishing me happy birthday hahaha...cos its my first time, being a singtel mobile customer...lol...although mmm they are plain strangers and they are purely doing this for marketing but business sake, but to me, it means something...its like...wow, someone wishing me happy birthday this early!! Something totally unexpected...
Following that, this is something that is really very surprising hahaha...
Initially wanted to meet Ah siang for dinner...and then Yvonne said she want to meet me the day before...so was thinking maybe all of us can meet together..Wanted to go orchard for that nice pasta, yvonne, if u see this, that pasta is really nice! U should try it one day...anyway, hmm but cos yvonne didnt wanna go town, so i came back to yishun to meet her...As usual, we went sakae...and I didnt think too much about it cos lately Ms Yvonne is super into Sakae sushi...so I just ate and ate...but I ate lesser today..cos I had some noodles in school...
Anyway, we were happily talking when suddenly...this server came with a cake! N i was wondering...hmmm to celebrate yvonne's birthday??? But then her birthday over liao...cos her birthday was on 6th august...so i was kinda surprised...today the 10th ma...N then, I look at yvonne...and yvonne told the server, " yes the cake for her" and that her=me...and i was like....errr....(-_-)''' me??? mmmm (-_-)''' times 10 hahaha...
SUPRISE!!!
My surprised cake...Let's call her Ms The-Cake-who-Stunned-Trix
Stunned is the correct word! N my expression was almost equivalent to a jaw-dropped expression hahaha...like...errr....my birthday like still got one week away...hahaha...actually I was a little disappointed cos I couldnt celebrate yvonne birthday with her...likewsie, I was disappointed that she will be outstation...and I didnt tink she will wanna celebrate with me this early...so I was really surprise...and then the cake was in front of me for cutting hahaha...and frankly speaking, I am very happy =) times infinity hahaha..
N so, here came the first picture...=)
Before I forgot, Yvonne ah Yvonne, how come ur camera and hp always low batt these days :P Cos she couldnt take photos with both her camera and hp cos all low batt...hahaha...n so, i used my handphone hehe...
N then we took a group photo...did u realise that sign there? the one that i circled...so off sia hahaha..out of order! Just in the middle of this photo...how funny hahahaha...
Cos my grandma passed away, according to chinese custom, i should not blow candles..and i am not even sure if i can...so yvonne suggested that ah siang blow..and i just jia jia blow haha...and i tink i look bloody spastic in this photo...feel like bashing myself man haha!!
N ah siang biao ge was asked to pose for this birthday cake..he was asked to blow the candles too...and to cut the cake haha!! So we were like...duh...n he feel so paiseh cos it seems to be his birthday instead of mine hahaha...we the funny bunch of people hahaha
N then...me with my birthday cake lol....seriously speaking...I love surprises..but then...surprises makes me ugly..hahaha...if I know that Yvonne is surprising me, i tink i will go home and put on some nice make up plus clothes before meeting her hahaha...me, with all make up worn off sighz..
After that came the...my birthday but u cut scenario hahahaha...
Since he felt weird, so here came the aiya-just-cut-together photo hahaha..
N then..the very-awkward-leh-we-cut-together-la photo..
After cutting, my cake still looks so nice =) hahaha...
Surprise operation = very successful! Trixie mood= very happy(A++) The best surprise couple of the day goes to Ms Yvonne Tan and Diwen =) Thanks again for the surprise plus the nice cake and meal hehe..=) and for Mr YS Tan who was activated for this operation...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment