Sunday, August 12, 2007

Some random photos from my w850i...I am starting to appreciate my phone hehehe..actually I always like my handphone..but I seldom use it for photo taking cos it make more sense to use a camera to take photo...instead of a phone...but lately, cos I dont actually carry my phone around, so I use my phone instead...


This little girl, Emelda is my distant relative that I saw at Da gu house while visiting Ah ma two weeks ago...she is so cut right? hahahaha...I love her the moment I see her =)



N here goes the photo..where she was forced to take a photo with me hehehe..



During Ah ma's wake, she came too...and I couldnt resist and took another photo with her..hehehe...this photo was taken at Joy's room



N this photo of cherilyn, my pretty cousin, was taken by emelda..so pro right? hahahaha..





Anyway, today is also Mei Eng's birthday hehehe...yes, its the in thing to celebrate birthday lately...so people, start celebrating ur birthday and be a august baby hahaha...like us! :P Anyway, we went to watch The Simpsons...follow by Thai express...The movie was free, thanks to Mei Eng..and the dinner was $2.75 for both of us, cos Mei Eng use the voucher...so cheap rite =D Anyway...This is what I got for her, a slice of cake and a present...hehehe


N then...a photo with Mei Eng...in case u are wondering...its her house la lol...and the cake is banana choc from secret recipe, which i thought is not fantastic...and also this coin bank from precious moment...this angel coin bank...which has this august word on it...nice =)

Anyway, I am not sure if I am supposed to get her a present..but I guess it should be fine cos 7 days has passed...should be more ok I guess? I am real confused with all the rules..but luckily, my grandma is a christain..so should be more ok...yesterday was asking my aunt about it...and my uncle said..in the past, people are not allowed to watch tv for 3 yrs...if u follow one rule, then u need to follow all the rule...when i hear this, i = (-_-)''' I am not even sure if I can do without tv for one day...:X

With that, its time to do fyp again sobz...

No comments: