Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Its been days since I last updated my blog..hahaha...these few days been a busy and real busy day lol...




17th -> My own birthday...went to this family chalet..but i din celebrate at all cos my mum said i cant do so...so I end up going to the chalet to see my cousin celebrate his birthday which was 2 days after mine...Waipeng, Evonne, Lester and RH was there...and yes, I ask just the few of them...cos hmm i am not celebrating and its supposed to be discrete...anyway had fun that night from the MJ session cos I won hahaha!! I won 40 bucks! =) N during the MJ session...it was so so funny lol...cos we hav the super amatuer(dont know how to spell la) playing hahaha...and it was a fun game indeed...we even have a pilot system running...where u just have to issue command...and your robot will play on your behalf hahaha...the common commands are...'pong', 'draw', 'eat', 'throw' and 'game' hahahaha...and the robot of the day is Waipeng and Ah Huey...think u can consider employing them if u need a mahjong robot next time hahaha










Some photos for viewing...first of all, my cute cousin..who is only 15 this yr..how nice...if i can be only 15 this yr hahahaha...

























18th-> Back to the chalet again..cos today was to celebrate another cousin's birthday...arghz i need abreak lol..and it was ah siang's birthday lol...


Look at the 2 cuties hehehe...

N I am drop dead tired on the 19th..cos i slept at 4+ the day before (-_-)''' Following that...was yet again some bdae affairs!!! (T-T) August is a scary month...non stop birthday lol...

Met Qz for dinner on monday...and it was real nice of her to treat me for dinner...a birthday treat =) N we went shopping at art friend..hahaha...surprised? Well..I need some stuff...so we went there to take a look...and I should say that its quite a nice place to shop for art related stuff...=)

N u think its end of the bdae affair? Oops u are wrong...cos tues was ah siang birthday..and we went Cream Bistro hahahaha...and today(wed) was Lester's birthday...so Ah siang, Lester, RH and me went dinner together followed by ktv...gosh...this is how bz i am hahaha...

Thank god...No more birthdays at the moment =) Cos i am broke! :(

No comments: