Saturday, September 01, 2007

Hi everyone, I am back to update this blog that is dead for one week hahaha...actually the purpose of me having a blog is to complain about things I am unhappy about...or happy about...so I think I dont have to be answerable for not updating hahaha...I have so much to blog about! N i guess I am going to make two separate entry...





First of all...ok, there is this thing happening which makes me think that these days, people are just simply being ridiculous plus horrid!!!





During one of her trip, Ms I bought a pair of slippers that cost only 12.90 sgd for her bf...fyi, that pair of slippers has twelve different colors and different sizes of course.One day, Ms I bf wore this pair of shoes and left it at my place...

Few days later, Ms I and bf realised that the shoe has gone missing...they couldnt remember where they left it, bt Ms I bf was quite sure that he left it at my house...but why issit missing???
They went looking for that pair of shoes...just in case they are mistaken that the pair of shoes was left at Ms I's bf house instead...

Btw, we live in a corner house and there r 2 neighbours after us....so we call the other two 'neighbours' second flat and third flat...One day on their way back home, Ms I and bf spotted a similiar pair of shoes at the third flat...and without hesitation, both of them thinks it is Ms I's bf shoe...this is because Ms I bf did not remove the stickers from the shoe(the shoe size sticker) plus the shoe is from taiwan...n one more thing, the shoe condition(wear n tear) is abt the same...so tell me. how possible can that be to have a neighbour to have same shoe wif all this above all remain the same??? N guess what? They took the shoe back...and informed me that they took the shoe back...

Yesterday(30/8/07), as usual I open the door and went out of my house while searching my shoes...to my horror....I saw something...

MAKE A GUESS...

What did I see??


Think...

Think...

and

Think harder!!!



I saw... I saw...I saw...

THIS!!!




Did u see that??? A pile of shit!!! Holy shit! I saw a pile of shit! N I was lost for words...if u were me, how will u feel? Yes I was shock...but...this pile of shit belong to which animal??? Although I am not exactly an animal person..but judging by the size of the pile of shit and the color, it belongs to that of an animal...be it cat or dog, I dont give a damn...but how the hell did this pile of shit landed here? FYI, for those who dont know, I dont live in the 1st 2nd or 3rd floor...although stray cats patronise my house once in a very blue moon, but...my instinct tells me someone did that...and I cant help but think that its the 3rd flat who did it...

Firstly, my mom left the house at 8 while i left at 9+...in between was 1.5 hours...usually if an animal 'dropped' by, it must be a stray one cos the six flats in the same storey doesnt own a dog or cat...n the stray one should be a stray cat...there wasnt a sign of a stray cat...and the shoes were stacked in a funny manner...cos usually the shoes r not stacked up...esp for Ms I who can be quite particular about messiness...so, it is 99.999% a prank by someone...and...what a coincidence...they took the shoe back like few days ago...and this thing happened few days later...and never have an animal come and shit at our doorstep before...

Anyway, I am simply disgusted by this matter...I cant understand why people still feel angry or what so ever even though they are the one who r at fault to 'steal' the pair of shoes..and worst still, get back at the person after the shoe was taken back by the owner...I am not sure if they did it...but what do ya think? Well, I dont understand wat people have in mind lately...simply dont understand..

Following this entry, since its negative, I shall simply make it negative altogether hahaha...ok, I am supposed to be pissed off or irritated and I am...Firstly, I hereby have to say that I cant help but agree that its impossible...or near impossible to make true good friends when u get older...cos for me, this applies...this means that your good friend are probably someone you met in pri sch or sec sch...cos its the time where we show others our most truthful and sincere side..and please remember that if you think I treat u as good friend, you must make sure that I really do...

If I really do treat u as a good friend if I tell u personally that I treat u as a good friend...as for friends, I guess I treat everyone as friends as long as the person doesnt cross my boundaries..n i personally feel that my boundaries are hard to cross...however...once you cross my boundaries, I am afraid I wont be as smiley and chirpy to you as before...I dont care how people see me..because when I reached my threshold, even if the whole world sees me at being wrong, I wont see myself as being wrong...and I truly believe that be it in friendship or relationship, its not a question about the person being bad or good...its more about tolerance or whether u can click with the person or not...

First of all, if u can click with that someone, I think u will have better tolerance about that person...I particularly cant stand being controlled by people or unsincere friends...once again, I cant help but agree that we cant judge the book by its cover..sometimes...I think life is like clubbing, you see people physically together(dancing in the same place) but emotionally detached...you appear to be within this group...but sadly, the relationship beneath is nothing more than an empty shell...how sad..N I always remember that someone, who means something to me once told me this over n over again...time will tell...and I guess its so true!!! The deeper meaning in this word means that...time reveals the truth...to me, its more about the truth of mankind...as in, hmm if person A is deemed to be a good guy, overtime, if he is still able to sustain his goodness, it means he is a good guy...likewise, if person B is deemed to be a bad someone, over time, if he actions say so, den he is a bad guy..however, at times, the opposite happens...u think person A is a bad person...for some time, u still think he is a bad person...but yet, after some time, u saw a goodness in him, that wasnt done deliberately to proof something, but rather, an act of truth...so it is then u realised that u wronged the person...n how often do we do that? and this applies for the bad...he could be doing 101 good things to conceal the ugly side of him..but guess wat? cos he is unable to sustain...so there goes his effort...all is reveal when the sun rises again...Ok, i dont know how many people will read until here hahaha..cos I think I sound like preaching...but hope i have already put across what i wanted to say

No comments: