Saturday, September 01, 2007

After the bad comes the good hahaha..I am refering to my entry la lol...




Anyway, I think I haven posted what I have gotten for my birthday this year, cos I was simply too lazy to do so hehehe..but now, its time to do some posting...



First of all, a bikin set by Helen and Ah Ming(Cousin)...well well well..I dont know when will I get the chance to wear this oh boy...I need to get rid of my tummy!!!Nice color rite hehehe..=)))

After which, a present by Ah Siang...I was so surprise to receive a gift from him hahaha..cos he seems super duper busy with his training...and it was real sweet of him to give me this strawberry body scrub n moisturizer from body shop cos I told him that I love strawberry smell lol...




N here's a pressie by Waipeng..in case u are wondering what issit? Its a type guide for korean words..as in what to press to get the word u want...n this is because waipeng and me are pretty into korean stuff lately..and I think its really thoughtful of her to buy me this! =) Besides that, she also got me a http://www.nomorerottenapples.com/ domain hahaha...so u dont have to key in that blogspot to get here...other than that, evonne and waipeng bought me a dress, i shall post the picture of me wearing that soon...


N then there was also a 50 bucks guess voucher from Ida...

N a MNG white jacket as advance bdae present from Huijun...

N a birthday treat from Qz at Cream bistro...

A birthday treat + surprise by Yvonne and Diwen and Ah siang(accomplice) at sakae, posted previously..



This classy and expensive looking pen is from Meiying, my sweet neighbour...I guess I am all prepared for the corporate world with this lol

Today I met Xiaoxian and she gave me this...shock shock shock...cos I was shock to get a world of sports voucher from her n clara...and she said:" clara n me saw u looking at ur berkin stocks at world of sports...we dont know if u got tat shoe already...but we were tinking maybe we can sponser u a bit with this..." How sweet! =) I am so the touch hahaha

Lastly, a white gold diamond necklace from Ms Yvonne Tan...I din reveal the necklace because I am ppoor at taking pictures for accessories lol...N this necklace came with a little story...that day I was supposed to meet yvonne to get from her(last sun) but since i was busy mahjonging, she brought it up to wu yi house...n cos there is warranty provided, she gave me the receipt which indicate the price on it...i din have the time to take an exact look cos i was busy playing mj...and suddenly, my aunt say, wow first prize!!! came out first prize!! N i was like...errr huh? what first price?

Anyway, the price of the necklace as indicated on the chit was 174...n last sunday 4d first prize was 1740...ok, my aunts r 4d people hahaha...ok...then my mum said, "pls lor, as if u will buy lor"

den my aunt said" please lor, pple bring all the way to our house, i surely buy lor"

n all the other aunts were excited and starteed lookin at the receipt...n in the meantime find other possible number(-_-)'''

--> we the loyal buyers of 4d...pledge ourselves to buy 4d every week, regardless of rain or sunshine, to buy 4d on wed,sat and sun, queue for 4d at pools, so as to strike first prize, second prize and third prize!

Yes, that's a new pledge by bluecell foundation hahahaha...for my loyal 4d buyers mum n aunties...i would also like to dedicate it to people who love to buy 4d lol...

Anyway, here's the nice box...and...words for Ms yvonne: I dont know what to say, but huh, I think I really feel like ur part time girl friend to receive such gifts from u...sorry that i cant get anything for u due to bang dang issues ...sorry that i cant buy equally nice things for u during special ocassion cos i am still a poor student..n thanks a million for all the nice gifts and birthday pressie every yr...n when u go temple, pls help me pray that i strike 4d when i buy 4d so that i can pamper u, my bff with equally nice prezzie.s..appreicate loads...

August has ended..hereby, wishing all the aug babies happy birthday!!!

They are:

Yvonne, Meiying, Waipeng, Wei wei, Huijun, Ah siang and Xingqi

No comments: