Thursday, September 27, 2007

愛,不容許那被愛的從愛解脫...

I picked these chinese words from a message left by Zheng Yuan Chang, my favourite actor...I am a loyal reader of his oficial website at http://www.joesfamily.com.tw/ haha...if you are interested, you can always go to this liink to take a look..


Anyway, I seriously feel that this sentence is so so so so so true...to me, it simply means that, love doesnt allow those who are being loved by someone to be freed from love...which is to say that..if someone loves you but u dont love that someone, love is such a way that it doesnt allow you to stop someone from loving you...because feelings are something that cannot be easily controlled..

Talking about this, I met this someone whom I think I felt for him today...sighz..but well, I have never confessed by feeling for him...cos he is attach and is just not appropriate for me to do so...but he is really someone whom I kinda like after so long :( Sometimes I really feel that I seriously lack of luck in love...:( Either the wrong person comes to me, or either the person i am interested in is already attached :( :( :( :( :(

Found this poem that I wrote for my friend some time back...edit a little and looks like its more for me now sob sob sob...

眼前的你怎么会那么遥不可及?

我的黑夜,他竟是成天与酒做伴。。。

总是把我成沉醉在不可能的你。。

虽然我知道我和你处在不同的宇宙里,

但总会想着当时的如果。。

如果我曾跨出那一部,是否我们已经手牵手,

互带领对方跃过生命的重重障碍。。。

深知没有所谓的如果。。因为你的手已被紧握着。。

只见固执的心仍往你的方向奔去。。。

今天我遇见了太阳,他说只要我有毅力,

他会给我力量。。。让你再次的浮现只鉴于对朋友的卦念

No comments: