Called Ah siang and asked if he wants to meet me for lunch...since he is going Seoul tonight..and guess what? He is on his way to sun tanning...so I decided to make my way home to rest or whatever since I am meeting Qz tonight...
Was browsing blog...haha, yes I like to see people's blog...while looking, Ah siang called me...
A : Hey, I am done with my swimming, so u wanna meet me a not?
T: Huh, I wanna watch tv at 5pm leh (as usual, a tv freak me lol)
A: Huh, was tinking we can meet just nice leh
T: ok lor, meet lor...wat time?Now?
A: I need to bath first...
T: Ok lor,so u go and swim first, later u swim finish call me lor then i go out...
A: Wat?!! U want me to swim again?! I just swam for 2 hours leh, siao leh!
N then Ah siang sounded pissed...lol...cos he just came back from his swim and I ask him to swim again...actually I wanted to say bath...but cos I was so distracted looking at blog, I said swim instead...and it got him so angry lol...:P :P :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment