Monday, September 24, 2007

For some reasons, I think I am too tired or stress up...FYP was supposed to be smooth...yes, supposed to be, but apparently, it was not.

Stupid printer, naughty printer! Remember that I bought this printer that I bargained for some time back? This printer, for some reasons give me problem at the most critical time! Let me tell u why..

Last night, after much struggle and many sleepless nights, I finally got that stupid FYP report done. I was thinking if I should print out the report before going to Sean's birthday...Sean is my nephew btw...but I decided that maybe I can do that in school...or later part of the night...when I happily wanna print my report at 2am, after checking through the spelling mistakes, my printer give me problem!!! For some reason, it actually shrink to like 80 percent of the original size...no matter how I set the margin! Meaning that it is printing in a A5 size format. I dont know if I should call it smart or what, despite not changing the font size, it change the font size on my behalf! Damn it!!! I struggled and fought with the printer till 3+ 4am, when I finally gave up...because I need to meet Russell at 8am the next day!!N I reckoned that at this rate, I will be a walking zombie the next day...

Anyway, when I reached school, luckily for me, it turns out fine when I did a test print...However, yes however!!! The stupid damn report contains colored and black and white pages...and the school charge a bloody 60 cents for EVERY damn piece of color printing...I was all prepared to pay 20+ since I am printing two copies of my report which contains like 70+ pages, out of which maybe 20+ were colored...

I went to the auntie to choose my print job...to my astonishment, the total printing fee was a freaking 140++!! I almost faint on the floor...yes, I feel like fainting...cos I wasnt expecting it to be so so so so ex!!! Goodness! 140!! crazy, madness! Complete madness!!!

So there I am, back to my seat to choose the colored page to print while i print out the non colored one first......It is not a simple task at all!!! Seriously not!!! Because I keep printing wrong pages!!! N i went to n fro to look for the auntie, till she look pissed with me..NTU aunties just love to give people attitude lor seriously! First is the cleaner auntie who always scold the guys...then is this printing auntie who showed black faces...I had a feeling that she was going to flare at me any moment...cos I went back to her like close to 10 times!!! N imagine how tired was I...Zzz...N I only slept 3+ hour the day before :( Super sad case...

N I seriously hate it when people talk rubbish when I am flustering...and when I am anxious over something that means something to me but not to those who talk rubbish...Actually I seriously think that people need to think before they say...I can say that I am not angry with the words said, cos I couldnt be bothered...like what, then dont print lor and ask people to do it the following year when people's fyp encounter problem..and etcs...Is that the best thing u can do as a friend? If you are me, will you not print and fail your FYP? If you wont do it, and if you treat your school work or FYP seriously, so do others. So please learn to respect people and not say things to make people's FYP worthless...at the end of the day, its all about EQ...if u think that u have friends to put them down, please dont make me your friend. I am not interested.

Anyway, after much struggle, I finally managed to hand in my report at 1.30pm...I was sad that Prof Yow was not my second marker...Definitely very sad...but then again, I am also relieved cos...people may think that its unfair in a way...and from the way my examiner replies my email, she seem to be a kind soul...please be a kind soul hahahaha...

One thing off my list of yucky stuff...feeling a little relieved...met Waipeng a while for dinner...to hang out as well..where we played basketball...WP is so smart...to get 98 points! Hahaha...let me have some rest and I shall blog about it next time...

ANyway, I just wanna say that even though I met lots of cmi people, I also meet kind souls...to my friends...who are doing FYP, please jiayou =) Lets get out of this damn bloody shit together!!! Lol...and I am also very very grateful to have Prof Yow to be my co supervisor...n encouraging friends who pushed me through the downwest point of this stupid dupid FYP hahaha...

No comments: