It's been a while since I last blog hahahha...again...this week was too packed with activities...mainly school related activities hahaha...hopefully after this week, everything will be fine...
I am busy with school because my FYP report is due on monday(24 september)!!! Time flies, next week is gonna be my term break...When u are going to assume that I will be very free after that, guess what? U are wrong...below is the list of upcoming school 'activities' hahaha..
2 weeks after 24th --> about early oct , i am supposed to approach the examiner to show him a demo of my project...n to date, i still dont kNow who is my examiner! Lol..
3 reports due...for 3 modules i am taking...i only know that one of its due date is 1st october..
17th oct-> amended FYP report...because usually our supervisor will point out what is there to edit..and we are supposed to amend accordingly...
After which, time to concentrate on school for the time being...cos its like 1 month to exam! My god! hahahaa...
N then...
3 exam papers in nov...if i am not wrong, last paper is on 28th, and when u think all has ended, u are wrong!!!
3rd dec-> oral presentation for fyp and I will be free!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FREE
Hahhaa...anyway, its been some time since I last do something interesting...and few days ago, I decided to do some ranking hahaha...of the things I like...ever thought of where is place u like to shop the most, ur best fast food and etcs? here's a list of my favourite stuff hahaha
As u know, I am a fastfood person, so this is definitely something I wont miss out on...the best fast food...well...of course...the best fast food for me is...MOS burger!!! Hahaha...But I have to admit that the reason mainly because of its nice milk tea and its more healthy concept...wif rice burger and stuff..
Next, the best thing that we girls like is of course...hehehe...magazines!!! Magazine is defintely a way for us to find out what is the latest trend! Hahaha...and my favourite magazine is....CLEO =)
Ok, so whats next? lol...the next is of course....hahaha...the best club!!! Lol...somehow, I have become a clubber, although not very regular, but I still club...I have never been to all the clubs...but quite a few...and among all, I guess I still prefer Zouk...especially wednesday Zouk...because they play the song I like...and its a good place to dance and have fun =)
Next...TV is something that I cant live without hahaha...I love to watch tv variety shows and drama...but I would say that those I watch is mainly taiwanese shows...well thats me...
Anyway, with that, I shall say the best taiwanese drama that I have watched...and it is...to date, overall I still prefer this show la...and it is non other than it started with a kiss...waiting for the part two which will be out soon =)
Anyway, to be continued hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment