Friday, September 14, 2007

I am simply amazed by how some people can still get to my tagboard despite the fact that I have already block access to the public to prevent this anonymous guy from viewing the blog. I am disgusted and at the same time surprised as to how one can go this far to disturb people. I am somewhat confident that the person is someone I know, and I am kind of disappointed by his actions, maybe some people are just no life...where they have the time to go and find means and ways to do things...and I feel sad for them..

Anyway, I am back to my FYP topic again...hahaha...I was quite shocked to find out that one of my functions is not working! N if it is not, it means that I have not met my intended objective! N i was quite sad to know that due to my negligence, I have caused such problems to my FYP :( Spent like 8 hours working on it, but couldnt find a way out...and I finally managed to solve it today! =) Very happy =)

Currently in the midst of doing my FYP report hahaha...I wanna finish it by end of this week! if possible...however, if that is possible, hmmm it also shows that I would have a no life weekend for the coming weekend sighz...

No comments: