Monday, September 17, 2007

I am so happy!!! Hehehe...while in the midst of cheonging my FYP, I decided to on 933 hahaha..and listen to 933...its been very long since I last tune in to0 933fm...not because of the fact that I dont like the songs anymore...its because I haven got the time to do that...cos either I need to go to school or I dont like the deejay during that particular time slot...

Today is a rare opportunity where I decided to tune in to 933fm...and they were giving Cheer Chen concert tickets...if you are wondering who is she, well, she is Chen Qi Zhen...actually I dont super like her...as in I am not a crazy fan of her, but I do like her music...cos they are pretty nice =) all composed by her...and they dont sound super commercialise...and with Xiaoxian always singing her song...and the song that my favourite guy, Zheng Yuan chang starred as the leading actor in the MV, i like her songs more hahahhaa...

Anway, I decided to try my luck to win something from 933 after N years lol...cos I used to be a hardcore caller of 933...and I have won a couple of stuff from 933 including movie tickets, concert tickets to free concert as well as their hit of the top money...yes, I won 700+ for guessing the correct order of the first three songs...and won that money when i was in secondary 3..=)

After secondary school, i stopped calling 933 cos i am not as free as ever hahahaha...and today, I tried my luck by sms-ing the name of a song title..and to my amazement, i won the tickets!! hehehe...happy is the word...

too happy to go back to fyp hehehe

No comments: