Ah...so many break ups and unsmooth relationship around me..whats happening...hmmm
Actually, relationship, to me, has never really give me a strong impression hahaha...for those people who knows me, I guess u all should kNow what my love life is about la...totally crap...ok la, not exactly crappy..but i just happen to be one of those, who doesnt have a long lasting relationship like my friends lor...in fact, I only been through 1 relationship that only lasted for erm 6mths..and poof..end of it..actually its not that I dont look forward to a relationship..or that I pin high hopes on guys, that no guys actually fits my defination of being my bf...few guys has came into my life..but things just din work out lor...and ya...thats it...but this lama...did tell me that it was due to some reason, which i am also aware of...that caused such an unsmooth love life for me...so i am wondering who will be that great guy that can come into my life and take away this reason from me hahahaha...
Was talking to Yvonne...and talking about relationship stuff...she says that its good to have someone to share ur happiness with...and etcs...yes, I totally agreee...cos ok la, although I had such an unsmooth love life, but i did have my ai mei guys hahahah...whom mademe feel so good...talking to them,sharing my things with them...and it just so happen that i met these guys one after another...until some time last yr...when I have to admit that...well, its really sad n kinda wierd, not having a someone to share things in ur life...but then, I tink i slowly got used to it...and to Ms XX who has just broke up...u will get used to it..and u still have me :) n so many people...friends can also share happiness one!!
I know pple tink of me being unrealistic...superficial and watever...liking some stars...or a public figure..I have people telling me to grow up...but u know what? I know what I am doing la...and like what I say, its not that I dont wish to be realistic but there isnt a someone that I really like at that time ma...n one more thing...I admit that when I was young and ignorant, I like stars for them being cute..and etcs...but since I am already so old now, I can tell u that I dont like them purely for their looks ok...n i dont explain to pple cos pple will think that I am just taking it as an excuse...or rather, I find no reason to explain myself...anyway...I like Zheng yuan chang so much because when I was at my saddest moment, his show brought me up from pit...subsequently...i realised that he write stuff that I like to read about...mainly about life...so thats what I like about him la...
As for HYR...I should say, I know his existence since many many years ago..cos I am a freak who takes note of guitaritst, lyricist and all...and...I was super impressed with his 881 work frankly...cos to me, only to me la, I feel that 881 success is mainly attributed to the music arrangement...and when I knew that he wrote ren zhi..and some other nice songs...i was more impressed hahaha...but that doesnt mean that I will then like him a lot la...cos for e.g., I think wu zhun is cute..I think xiao mei is cute..but I dont like them so much...even though at certain point of time, I have to admit that watching some shows make me tink that they are irresistably cute..but for HYR he is in a totally different league :P...anyway...I then saw him at 933 jing qu jiang...I thought he was cute..when he couldnt speak chinese well hahaha...and then I heard him mention about funkie monkies...his music school...and I then went back and search for funkie monkies..cos I always wanted to go and learn something from a music school...and then, I chanced upon funkie monkies blog...which surprisingly was somewhat like HYR blog...and reading his blog...makes me feel that he is hilarious, cute, down to earth..and that he is not a very $ minded person...and doesnt make music for the sake of making music...and in fact, during my lousy days in ntu, I always feel happier after reading his blog...which never fails to put a smile on my face...with that, I then like him a lot...hahaha...and my meeting with him makes me confirm that he doesnt differ from the image he portray from his blog...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment