Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I was like complaining over and over again as to how tired I was at 7+ hahaha...and now I am still awake..like what the hell right?? Anyway, I am troubled :( :( :(

Hmm firstly...its due to work issue. I really dont know what is the right thing to do :( Maybe I really think a lot ba..haiz...thats the problem with people like me...suddenly for some reason, i feel that mayb xxxx company is not what I really wanted...as I have mentioned over n over again, 3.5yrs in NTU is enough of madness...and has made me realised what I dont want...and suddenly, I am starting to feel that studying is better..cos I would then dont have to think so much lor...I dragged evon down to guan yin temple to draw lot..and guess what? It was a bad lot...:( Ya i understand that I shouldnt be too influenced la..cos at the end of the day, its best that I decide for myself ma..right a not...but then again...mmm I really think that the guan yin temple is one very zhun(accurate) temple for me..so how can i choose not to believe? tell me? Anyway I would dsay that its not exactly a bad lot..it says that hmm i should not just settle into a job...as in..a good job needs patience...different people different advise..so which advise am i supposed to take...sighz...some people say i shouldnt be choosy, others say i should just work and accumulate experience...cos the sad truth is..fresh grad has not much option...which is true la...wanted to sleep..but this matter has been bothering me quite a bit...why do i have to make a choice...:(

Next...I hope that I will not be mistaken as some stalker..cos I think I said something wrong and portray myself as some stalker oops...but ah...I dont feel like thinking about that now...cos mmm work is more important...

Dear god, can u please tell me what to do?? hahaha...

No comments: