I am freaking pissed!!! Freaking pissed!!! I wanna shout!!! Whoever next who says that I am not a chinese or that I am not a singaporean, u are dead! Hahaha..I am gonna scold the hell out of you! So angry leh!!! Irritating!!! Its been the Nth time that I am mistakenly thought as not chinese..and this is freakingly annoying...
Mr xxx asked me if I was girl A, I happen to chance upon her profile and found out that girl A was actually a malay -.-''' Its not that I dont wish to be identified as a malay...its just that be it mix blood, or malay or indian or eurasian, I all dont want, cos I am a chinese ma..so can please identify me as a chinese instead? If not...should I then resort to go and inject something and make myself like 10 times fairer than now...:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment