Wa..I am tired...again?! hahaha...hmm anyway...these few days was kinda good la..I wonder if I will be more tired if I start working hahaha..cos u know, I am someone who needs to take nap and stuff...so hope that my new company wont be too tough on me...
Come to think of it, I have been actively nua-ing for the past 1 month..less than a month since my last day was on 19th january hahaha..so what have I been up to for the past 1 month??? Hahhaa...been doing things I kinda like lor..such as meeting friends to chill out...going for interview(this is definitely not what I like la..but no choice :()...doing flowers with clay..cos I kinda love arts and craft, going dragonfly so frequently that people start to think that I am an avid clubber..but hey I am not...I patronise dragonfly for 2 reasons...to see the sunday band or to go have fun with yvonne...O ya, talking about this...I feel that the sunday band I like sing songs that are really sad...make me feel so sad after going leh hahaha..cos I am a lyrics oriented person...so lyrics matters to me a lot..and I can go crazy for people just because they write my favourite songs...or they sing my favourite songs hahaha...
Come to think of it, rotting is so nice..cos u dont have to be answerable to lots of things..but there is a very major problem in it.. cos u spend time rotting, u are poor..so unless u are damn rich..dont spend time rotting..else u will lead a poor life like me hahahaha...
I also realise a change in me..I dont seem to spend much time in watching vcd like I used to in the past...like u know, I love to watch taiwanese drama..but lately, haven been actively doing that...but when I was busy cheonging projects in NTU, i always get so engrossed...hmm...why huh? lol...
Anyway earlier on, was in a huge dilemma about which job offer to take...and after the Company B offer today, I am sure I am going for Company A...cos Company B wants me to answer midnight call and is only willing to pay me like 200 bucks lesser than Company A...what the hell...
Anyway I am tired...haha ending with a photo which i took with my sweet mr ronald macdonalds hahaha...

No comments:
Post a Comment