Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yesterday watch yu le bai fen bai...after not watching for the longest period..say like 2-3 months..and just nice, they were talking about tarot cards...I must say that it is quite accurate ahahahha...and Ya la, i am a very supersititous person..maybe i should get number 1 to do some tarot cards stuff about my work real soon...hahaha


ANyway these few days has been good...hahaha finally feel rested :P Cos earlier on been going here and there till I am so tired lor! Anyway, here's somemore picture...about backdated events...still start from Chu yi(first day of chinese new year...)

After tampines, we proceeded to yishun wu yi house hahaha...and first of all, our sponsor for the ice wine...Ah siang hahaha...actually haven drink ice wine before...but lately, ah siang is kind enough to buy like one ice wine everytime he comes back from a long haul flight..if i never remembr wrongly...he has so far sponsored 1 white wine and 2 ice wine for our gathering...and I must say ice wine is really so nice leh!!! I like it a lot!




Before u think that its the only wine tonight, you are wrong hahaha...cos helen is opening the ice wine she is sponsoring hahaha...o ya, guan yun seems so excited with the wine lor...and can u see the door behind? its hand drawn by my talented cousin leh!



The wine pouring session..and somehow...my new yr just couldnt get enough of mahjong..hahahaha...even the wine pouring is at a mahjong table..and cos there are like 14 of us...so everyone can just have a sip each hahahaha...





N cheers!! Hahaha...



The group photo...=)


The group photo 2 :P hahahaha...





N here comes another set of photos...cos new year for me is kinda different this yr..cos other than family gathering which lacks a lot of ambience..considering that we at least have like erm 2 tables of mahjong..and more happening stuff, with 20-30 pple..now its only left with 14 of us...so kinda sian...so I went to do something else...I went to check out this place call lunar on 2nd day of chinese new yr =)



Actually lunar is somehow similar to dragonfly, cos its another cheena clubbing place..but somehow...lunar gives me a better feel cos its less noisy...cos df music can be a bit too loud for me...but of cos i still like df la...n as for lunar..its seems smaller to me, but cosy =) and the band was good, cos its more young...and less wayang...



I realised that I dont have much to show about the place...except for the curtain which is in red, so show that its cheena..alamak..hahahaha..and i found this oranges and ang bao on the table...so happy new yr! hahaha



N as usual...photo with evon hahaha...and she is drinking orange juice for the nite...u believe a not? lol



As usual...acting silly is our speciality hahahaha...



N next up...yvonne's ah hem...friend..I just met...


N a mini group photo...=)



N chu 3...I went to watch the hua yi concert by ngak eric and wu jiahui...which totally rocks...hahaha...and I am glad that Meiying also enjoy it =) N this is eric, someone I kinda look up to ..hahaha...and i dont kNow why, i look so dark in this photo lor...shit man...

No comments: