Monday, March 31, 2008

Although I am freakingly or i should say super freakingly tired today, I still wanna blog...cos today was somewhat disastrous for me :( I threw my stupid face into the dustbin again :( N today, from the start, wasnt a good one lor!!! Ok la, not so kua zhang...but today is just a bit duh..

Went science park for interview...and seriously speaking, I have super duper poor sense of direction...even in places I am familiar with, I seriously have problem finding my way...and just so happen that I was supposed to go for some training course...at science park, which today was my second time there...the first time was when I took a cab from home...so u can tell how familiar I am with science park...ANyway, took a bus there and true enough, I lost my way...

Usually, bus 14 is very prompt...today, it took 20 bloody minutes to reach orchard..I was supposed to reach at 9am....n I only managed to got up the bus at 850, thanks to the bus...which took so long!!! N when I got to science park. it was already 930...and the best part was, I dont know where I was walking to...how kua zhang can this be right?? N i wore my new pointed shoes today...and I was blistered badly...n cos I was late, so I ran with that shoes...so u can tell how badly my legs hurt :(

anyway, the course was great...hahahaha....n coincidentally, during the ice breaking session, the only guy I spoke to happen to be from FM music school...and he happen to be xiao han's student too!! How small can the world be? For ur information, there were like erm 30+ pple...and the organisation has 2000+ over stuff...so...whats the probablity that pple attend the same induction course as u...and from the same school??? I tot this was a perfect example of...the world is so small theory hahahaha....and this guy is cool..cos he already sold one of his lyrics!!! How wonderful can that be...mmm


Then, cos my class ends at 5pm, I decided to head down to bugis, which is a very very very...to the infinity bad choice! :( Actually, I was also supposed to meet Xiaoxian...after her work...n she works near bugis...anyway....the thing is,I head down for this event...and I did a terribly stupid thing :( Cos my teacher n him was part of the guest, so I went down to take a look, plus I can also meet Xiaoxian...anyway, there was this section where my teacher n him will take turns to read out lyrics...and the crowd was supposed to guess the title...n sing it to win some prizes...and I swear that I wont be doing that cos its simply the most embarassed thing to do in front of my teacher n him...n then, my teacher started reading out this lyrics...and no one could answer...N I knew what song was that...

I ponder for a moment, if I should raise my hand...seriously speaking, I am not afraid of answering, I am afraid of singing!! How can I bring myself to sing in front of him and my teacher? In the public somemore..with live broadcast at 933 somemore!!! Although its only for 2 seconds?! Its matters hell lot lor!!! But...I see that no one is answering...n i din wan my teacher to feel that no one knows the song she composed...which I tot, if I am her, I will definitely be upset...so I raise my hand unknowingly!! :( When I was deep in thoughts, tinking abt all these, I raised my stupid hand :( N at the moment, I saw the surprised face in my teacher n him...n so, I answered...and when I answered...the next part was, my god..I need to sing :( I almost felt like walking away...N i was tinking, why did i bloody land myself in such an embarassing situation!!! God!!! Sing in front of the whole bugis village! In front of my teacher n him! That's total madness isnt it :( But I know I had no choice, n i sang...a few words :( N..he laughed! :(

After that, I feel that I Had just threw my stupid face into the dustbin...:( Seriously speaking :( I tink its so damn embarassed to sing in front of so so so so so so so so many pple lor!!! Over radio somemore!!! With my face revealed somemore!!! I need a pit to hide :(

No comments: