Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hohohoho....I am actually home so early on saturdays!! Mmm...I am becoming more n more of a spoil sport these days hehehehe...


Anyway, I am currently reading this book...

Hmm people who knows me should know that I am not a storybook person...as in, the storybook I have really read should be less than 20??? Hahahaha...I only read books that I like, or strongly recommended by people...and this time round, I had the urge to read it, after missing a movie...and after meeting a ex sec sch fren randomly on the train, who told me this story is really nice...and currently, I am half way through and the book is not bad! Hehehehe..

This book, in a way reminded me of my dad...again! Hahahaha...but then, its for a good cause la...cos...its about this woman whose husband died at the age of thirty...and she was devastated...and the nice husband actually prepared some letters for her, and some nice surprises...to help her get on with her life after he passed away...The woman, initially had a hard time getting over it and always cooped herself in her house..for a month after his death...

Frankly speaking, it kinda reminded me of the time when my dad just passed away..and 2.5yrs has gone...and I am still missing him...in the past, I never thought of how life is gonna be like without my dad...in fact, even if I did, I thought I will be totally fine...until when he really left, I start to feel that having him and not having him makes a great difference in my life, reason being, he is just the most positive, gentle, funny and nice person I have ever met! N I also tink that, if I am around his age, I will probably find him cute too hahahah! Getting over is hard...real hard...but then again, for the sake of him, I try to stay positive...like my cousin, who also lost his dad when he was only sec 3, he was all positive about life too...so, they are like the motivating factors of my life :)

Next, the book also reminded me of something else..like...its funny..that our family is like the closest kin on earth..but when it comes to relationship stuff, we always dont open up to those who are dearly to us, such as our sisters or parents...and at first, I thought I might be the only one having this problem..but when I read this book, I realised that I am not alone...hmmm...wierd isnt it?? hhahaha...as to why we dont open up to siblings..but to our friends instead when it comes to the matter of the heart...

Anyway, my eyes are so heavy...that I really need to hit the sheets...hahahaha...good nite!

No comments: